5 Reasons to Eat Corn Dosa Mix for Breakfastkomitul
South Indian morning favorite breakfast is Dosa, a delicious breakfast to begin the day. It is popular among people worldwide, and it can be found in almost every restaurant. It is called the Indian pancakes, and it is as thin as crepes.
Dosa is a complete source of protein for vegetarians because it is prepared with rice batter and urad dal (black gramme lentil), which completes the amino acids.At the same time, corn attracts many children’s hearts. Corn is a source of antioxidants.
To accumulate more fiber food in our life, this leads to giving a peaceful life. Most of the people have no time to prepare the flour and stuff to prepare breakfast. No worries, Healthsure is there for you, to prepare a delicious yummy breakfast for both children and adults. Healthsure launched a new product called Corn Dosa Mix. Let me discuss the advantages of corn and Corn Dosa Mix.
Benefits of Corn
Corn is a good source of Vitamin c, an important antioxidant cells from injury, and helps prevent illnesses such as cancer and heart disease. Yellow maize is high inside the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, which are beneficial for eye health and help prevent cataracts by reducing lens deterioration.
Corn should be eaten in moderation and as part of a well-balanced diet. The average daily requirement for a diet involves eating approximately 2 1/2 cups of veggies, and corn surely counts.
Advantages of Corn
- Antioxidant-rich source. Corn kernels are high in carotenoid antioxidants, which have been shown to help the immune function.
- High in fiber
- Corn has high fiber content, with approximately 4.5 grammes per cup of kernels.
- Includes much starch.
- Gluten-Free by Natural
- It is good for your heart.
5 Reasons to Eat Corn Dosa Mix for Breakfast
- Healthsure corn Dosa mix is accessible on the digestive tract corn Dosas are not only a treat for your taste buds, and they are also easy on your stomach.
- The Greatest antioxidant Source.
- A Good Protein source.
- Healtsure Corn Dosa Mix is an excellent source of nutritious proteins.
- It is low in fat.
Add Healthsure in your life to assure healthsure
708 total views, 2 views today