Delicious Gram Flour Recipes for Festival Timekomitul
Besan sweets as well as savoury dishes. It is customary for Indian families to experiment with besan snack dishes at home. sometimes referred to as gram flour, is a multipurpose substance. It can be used to produce
Delicious Gram Flour recipes for Festival time
- Mysore Pak
- Besan Roti
Mysore Pak is a famous South Indian delicacy that will have you craving for more. It is one of the most sought-after sweet delicacies created from besan.
- Healthsure Gram Flour– 1 cup
- Sugar – 1.25 cups
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Sugar syrup – 1/4 cup
- Sieve the Gram Flour many times to remove any lumps before mixing in the sugar syrup.
- Grease the pan with ghee before using it. Begin boiling the water with the sugar in a pan, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the Healthsure Gram Flour in three or four parts once the sugar syrup starts to boil. Stir quickly until the Gram Flour is completely dissolved in the sugar solution.
- Continue with the remaining batches. Stir until all of the Healthsure Gram Flour has dissolved in the sugar syrup.
- Pour in the ghee in small portions, one ladle at a time. The ghee will froth as soon as one ladle is added.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon. Continue stirring on a low flame once the ghee has been absorbed into the mixture until the ghee has been liberated from the overall mixture. Turn off the stove after the mixture begins to bubble.
- Fill the pan halfway with the ingredients and smooth it out with a spoon.
- Allow 30 minutes for cooling. Cut the cake into squares and keep it in an airtight container.
Any dish can benefit the development of gram flour. This Besan Roti will undoubtedly become one of your go-to besan meal dishes.
- Healthsure Besan – 1 cup
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- Freshly chopped coriander – 4 tbsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor fitted with a dough attachment and pulse until a soft dough forms.
- Dust a work area with dry flour and roll the dough into balls. Place the balls on a floured board and flatten and roll the dough with a rolling pin until it forms a circular.
- Heat ghee on a low flame in a non-stick pan for 2 minutes.
- Place the uncooked roti on top and heat until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat and lay the roti over a hot flame.
- It will swell. Serve with a side of besan curry or sabji.
1,285 total views, 1 views today