Delicious Recipe on Ganesh Chaturthi with 2 Ingredientskomitul
Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chavithi, is an auspicious Hindu festival every year for ten days. According to the Hindu calendar, the festival is held inside the Bhadra month around mid-August and mid-September. It is also the birthday of Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed deity.
Ganesha is the Hindu God of money, academics, knowledge, understanding, and success, so most Hindus recognize him and ask for his blessings before beginning any big work. Lord Ganesh possesses 108 various names, including Gajanana, Vinayaka, and Vighnaharta. Sweet is Ganesh’s favorite dish on this auspicious day. So, let us take a look into how to make Ganesh’s favorite dish, Kozhukattai.
Sathu maavu kozhukattai recipe
Healthsure HealthMix kozhukattai recipe a quick and healthy pidi kozhukattai.
- 1/2 cup Healthsure HealthMix powder
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 tsp ghee
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of cardamom
To prepare the syrup:
- 1/2 cup Healthsure brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- In a pan, mix the Healthsure health mix powder. Dry roast for at least 2-3 minutes in a low burner until it is hot to the touch. Place the mixture in a mixing dish and put it aside. Toss in the Healthsure brown sugar and the water in the pan.
- Allow it to completely dissolve, then boiling the syrup for 5 minutes before going off the heat. Strain and pour the syrup into the mixing bowl. Mix in some coconut.
- Toss in some ghee and a touch of salt. Mix thoroughly. It will appear runny at first, but continue mixing to produce dough.
- Apply ghee to your hand. Handle with hands once warm. To bring everything together, whisk everything together thoroughly. Make an impression with your fingers. Prepare the steamer ahead of time and keep it handy.
- Steam cooks the prepared kozhukattais for 15 minutes at a low, medium temperature.
- Serve warm or hot. Delicious Healthsure Healthmix kozhukattai is ready now.
320 total views, 1 views today