- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this product:
Adai dhal dosa mix is different from normal dosa flour. the nutritional value content includes various types of millet mixture that is rich in proteins and carbohydrates. the taste of this millet mixture will be really good. people who prefer a healthy diet for breakfast can prefer adai dhal dosa mix.
Adai dhal dosa mix:
It contains a variety of grain powdered mix and it contains 70% millets. It is very comfortable to prepare breakfast and easy to eat. It takes a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes to prepare. It is made in India. This mix is highly tasted and it gives fulfillment to a healthy meal. It is made up of full organic millets and cereals. It doesn’t add any color and fragrance. The main ingredient is kodo millet which gives energy and helps to give strength to bones. The result of the meal is very crunchy and tasty due to no added chemicals.
- Kodo millet, Little millet, Barnyard millet, Foxtail millet, Urad dhal, Idly rice parboiled, Idly rice raw, Fenugreek seeds, Red Chilli, Cumin seeds, Rock Salt.
- Millets are a better choice than oats. Most millet fiber content is very high.
- It contains kodo millet ( Varagu in Tamil, Haraka in Kannada, Kodra in Hindi, Arikelu in Telugu, kodo millets are a storehouse of nutrients)
- It contains organic minerals and high vitamins and proteins which help to maintain sugar control.
- It maintains blood level, easy to digest. It is Gluten-free which helps people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
- No added chemicals for preservatives.
- Highly recommended for diet control people.
- Very good in taste
- Good breakfast for children and adults.
How to use Healthsure Multi Millet Dosa Mix ?
Please check the video for Healthsure Multi Millet Dosa Mix recipe
Customer Review :