- Reviews (1)
About This Item:
Millet dosa mix contains a variety of grain powdered mix and it contains 70% millets. It is very comfortable to prepare breakfast and easy to eat.
- It takes a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of 15 minutes to prepare.
- This mix is highly tasted and it gives fulfillment to a healthy meal.
- It is made up of full organic millets and cereals. It doesn’t add any color and fragrance.
- The main ingredient is Kodo millet which gives energy and helps to give strengthen bones.
- The result of the meal is very crunchy and tasty due to no added chemicals.
- Kodo millet,
- Little millet,
- Barnyard millet,
- Foxtail millet,
- Urad dhal,
- Idly rice parboiled,
- Idly rice raw,
- Fenugreek seeds,
- Red Chilli,
- Cumin seeds,
- Rock Salt.
- Millets are a better choice than oats. Most millet fiber content is very high.
- Millet dosa mix contains kodo millet ( Varagu in Tamil, Haraka in Kannada, Kodra in Hindi, Arikelu in Telugu, kodo millets are a storehouse of nutrients)
- It contains organic minerals and high vitamins and proteins which help to maintain sugar control.
- It maintains blood level, easy to digest. It is Gluten-free which helps people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
- No added chemicals or preservatives.
- Highly recommended for diet control people.
- Very good in taste
- Good breakfast for children and adults.
What about the Nutritional facts of the Multi Millet AdaiDhal Dosa Mix (200 grams) ?
Nutritional facts Listed below
Customer Review :
3,160 total views, 3 views today