Yummy & Healthy Corn Rava Upma within 15 Minuteskomitul
Corn is as healthy as any cereal grain. Eating cornmeal also offers some health benefits because it serves as a source of essential nutrients. It’s highly rich in fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Upma is India’s hot-favourite breakfast food. Just like idlis, it is also originally from South India, and comes with a list of benefits. Rava, which is used to make upma, is rich in protein, vitamin B and iron. Not only in breakfast but you can have it as a light dinner or evening snack or tiffin snack.
Since breakfast is often dubbed as one of the most important meals of the day, it is suggested to be a wholesome, healthy one. And perhaps that is why upma seems to be top the list for being the same. Traditionally upma is a breakfast dish but it can easily fit well in light lunch, dinner or snack as well. Healthsure launch new product which is Corn Rava Upma. It gives more benefits as well as used to save our time. Healthsure Corn Rava Upma mix is outstanding product and taste is very yummy. It is a perfect food who concentrates on body weight. It is madeup of 100% organic ingredients, no added preservatives and fragrance in it.
Healthsure Corn upma Mix prepared can prove to be a good source of protein. Semolina is naturally low in fat and therefore makes for a good weight loss breakfast option.
- 1 cup of Healthsure Corn Rava Upma
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup of sliced carrot
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- ½ tablespoon of mustard seeds
- ¼ tablespoon of split urad dal
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- 2 red chillies
- ½ tablespoon of salt
1. Heat the pan, add 2 tablespoon of Oil.
2. Add chopped onion and add a pinch of salt to quick fry.
3. Add sliced carrot and after 3 minutes pour a cup of water.
4. After water boiled add Healthsure Corn Rava Upma Mix
5. Keep stirring.
6. Cook it for 2 minutes or so. Open and stir it well. It will be sticky at the stage, and then it will ok.
7. Serve yummy tasty Corn Rava Upma.
469 total views, 2 views today